Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 1900 crashes - iOS 10.2.1 - Transport v 1.2.7

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Britain and Northern Ireland 1900 crashes - iOS 10.2.1 - Transport v 1.2.7

Hello all, First post - been playing transport tycoon since 1996! I've had trouble with the iOS version crashing recently. I noticed it with the GB and NI Solo 1900 game, it simply wouldn't run beyond a certain point. I deleted the app and reinstalled it, but I've just got to 2015 in the game and it's bombing again. Anyone got any advice?

Originally posted by deejay View Post
    Hello all, First post - been playing transport tycoon since 1996! I've had trouble with the iOS version crashing recently. I noticed it with the GB and NI Solo 1900 game, it simply wouldn't run beyond a certain point. I deleted the app and reinstalled it, but I've just got to 2015 in the game and it's bombing again. Anyone got any advice?

Hi,

I'm running a game on iOS 10 to see if I have the same issue, have also posted a comment asking for optimization for iOS 10.

Regards
    Ade

Comment

Originally posted by deejay View Post
      Hi

‚ÄčI've spent all-day playing this solo scenario and haven't been able to replicate your issue, my game is still running and have reached 2015 and heading into 2018. I've had no problems of any crashes.

‚ÄčAde

Comment

Working...
      X